So I’ve decided to make this check-in idea a monthly thing, because, why not?
Achievements for April:
- Finished the draft of the steampunk story and submitted it to my critiquing group for our May meeting.
- More brainstorming on the dieselpunk story. I’ve got the main shape in place and need to work out some of the details.
- Iliad rehearsal with my set group and a one-on-one with one of the directors.
To Do for May:
- Edit the steampunk story once it has been critiqued.
- Outline dieselpunk story and draft it. I plan to get this to the critique group for our June session, which means by the end of May.
- Two more smaller group rehearsals for Iliad.
- Big 2-day Iliad dress rehearsal.